The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Google ' 'Larry Platt' American Idol'

It's a song and a statement.

Interesting
1f606.png

I agree, I was freaking out when I was reading about it. I won't be doing it as she went back out to her protected side of the chicken coop. We did a bunch of work today to it so she'll be as warm and safe as we can get it. She was pretty darn spunky out there today so it made me feel better about putting her there. I'm actually thinking about getting another kitten from someone in town so she has company and another body to keep her warm.

Glad to hear you aren't going to have Spuds declawed DMC! And the idea of getting her a friend is a good one. With our 2, Pip & Bam Bam, it's a non-stop show...they have so much fun together. This is the first time I've had 2 cats at once and it's much better than just 1.

Good morning everyone! Going to be a chilly one, right now it's 34*, the high is expected to be 37* and then drop down to the mid-teens. We had planned on driving to Cheyenne today but will delay that trip, the wind is howling and it's only going to get windier.

What does everyone have on their agendas today?

Good morning Debby :D

Sounds chilly there brrrr... We are only a couple of degrees warmer here. Certainly best to stay in if it's getting windier!

Plans for today.... Done the chickens and some office work. Some laundry, Harry is next at lunchtime then some grocery shopping and visit Nanna.

Good morning Debby
big_smile.png

Sounds chilly there brrrr... We are only a couple of degrees warmer here. Certainly best to stay in if it's getting windier!

Plans for today.... Done the chickens and some office work. Some laundry, Harry is next at lunchtime then some grocery shopping and visit Nanna.

Hi Kim! Say hello to Harry and Nanna, hope they're doing well. Sounds like you're going to need to bundle up when you go out. I'm staying inside today, maybe make some soup and if I'm feeling especially ambitious, might get to that laundry pile (where the heck does it all come from??).

Did you put your incubator away for the winter?

Good Morning,

I don't envy your weather today. Now 43 and high of mid 70's here today:)

Working a 12 hour shift today ..... and then off for a 3 day weekend
jumpy.gif

Good Morning,

I don't envy your weather today. Now 43 and high of mid 70's here today:)

Working a 12 hour shift today ..... and then off for a 3 day weekend
jumpy.gif

Hope you have a good day today sunflour. Any special plans for your 3 day weekend?

Back
Top Bottom