The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning DMC!

You're right, the new bed should be here Saturday.
wee.gif

I'm going to order another remote and just be thankful they're picking up the extra costs of the mattress and delivery.

How are your kittens doing? My Opie was a real pain this morning. He kept biting my ears and chewing on my hair until I got out of bed. Of course, now he's sound asleep and I'm wide awake. Stinker.
That is why I installed a screen door on our bedroom with a latch. We can still hear and see (if we want to) what is going on, and no cats will bother us at 0-dark-30.
Scott

Can't wait to hear reviews on how you like it. I saw one advertised in a magazine...they look pretty nice
1f60a.png
Kittens are good. I lock mine in the big bathroom at night to keep them out of the bedrooms...love them but I'm not a good sleeper so don't need the interruptions of my little feline friends
1f609.png
Opie every once in a while launches himself at the back of my leg...he did that this morning. He doesn't hurt you but it's a surprise. Love your avatar!

That is why I installed a screen door on our bedroom with a latch. We can still hear and see (if we want to) what is going on, and no cats will bother us at 0-dark-30.
Scott

That's a great idea Scott!

Can't wait to hear reviews on how you like it. I saw one advertised in a magazine...they look pretty nice
1f60a.png
Kittens are good. I lock mine in the big bathroom at night to keep them out of the bedrooms...love them but I'm not a good sleeper so don't need the interruptions of my little feline friends
1f609.png
Opie every once in a while launches himself at the back of my leg...he did that this morning. He doesn't hurt you but it's a surprise. Love your avatar!

The doors in this old house don't close securely shutting them doesn't do any good. The cats have all figured out how to stick their paws under them and pull them open.

Opie's usually not a bad boy, but this morning he's on a real tear. DH just got after him for launching himself from the back of an arm chair to attack my cuckoo cuckoo clock. Now he's terrorizing his brother and sister.

Bet he slows down a lot after his little operation next month (if we all survive until then).
wink.png

That's a great idea Scott!

The doors in this old house don't close securely shutting them doesn't do any good. The cats have all figured out how to stick their paws under them and pull them open.

Opie's usually not a bad boy, but this morning he's on a real tear. DH just got after him for launching himself from the back of an arm chair to attack my cuckoo cuckoo clock. Now he's terrorizing his brother and sister.

Bet he slows down a lot after his little operation next month (if we all survive until then). ;)

I shouldn't laugh but I know how it is. If I knew how to post a video I would do it. Let's hope they settle down a little after surgery
1f606.png

Five hours on the stand ?
barnie.gif
I'd need a drink, and I don't drink. Glad that this is coming to an end.

Good morning Sour!

It was grueling, but DH did a good job of keeping his calm. The county Victim Coordinator (wonderful person btw) sitting with me to help me maintain...stinking defense attorney. I know he's just doing his job but it's an ugly job. He tried to make it look like my big 6' former-Navy guy was a scary bully against 2 poor little puny guys. As the DA pointed out several times, there were TWO of them, they were robbing the place, and they had a gun.

Anyway, we're getting back to normal today, thank goodness.

Hope you have a great day planned sour!

Good morning Sour!

Hope you have a great day planned sour!

I don't deal well with BS, and such an ordeal might push me into irrationality - hard to believe, I know.
lau.gif

Gonna be especially nice to the Princess and go out for a nice dinner - today marks 53 years of absolute luckiness for her.
tongue.png

I really should proof before I post.

Last edited:

How wonderful Sour, 53 years is a real cause for celebration!

Best wishes for many more to you and the Princess!

Back
Top Bottom