The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

i managed to start two apple seeds from apples husband bought at wally world, went out to check everything this morning and one of them is totally gone, it must have been one of the squirrels, got into the greenhouse and ate it, gonna have squirrel for dinner with him being the main course if it doesn't knock that stuff off:mad:🐿

Last edited:
Yep, some things to get used to but give it a few days and it will feel "normal" (I think) :)
Yeah, pretty much. You get used to doing things in the new format after awhile though some changes are still 'annoying' and less 'user friendly', at least for the way I use the sites.

Did you forget #4?
:lau:gigSo VERY true. Or buds in their ears bopping to their music as if there wasn't another soul in the world.

New site feels a bit.... bulkier? Than before? Clunkier? Idk. Just doesn’t seem as streamlined for mobile as before but I’m sure they’ll get it ironed out soon.
Hmmm, I don't know. I have a friend on BYH who hasn't been on much since the change there, apparently it doesn't play nice with his phone and that is the only access medium he has. He tried for a bit but hasn't been on for weeks.

What are 'push notifications' ? BYC just asked permission to activate them.
Notices sent to your phone I think, like alerts. I always say no to push notifications, last thing I need is more junk sent to me. I come to BYC and BYH everyday and just read the threads I "watch", there is always something there every morning. No need to be told I should go look.

Yeah, pretty much. You get used to doing things in the new format after awhile though some changes are still 'annoying' and less 'user friendly', at least for the way I use the sites.

:lau:gigSo VERY true. Or buds in their ears bopping to their music as if there wasn't another soul in the world.

Hmmm, I don't know. I have a friend on BYH who hasn't been on much since the change there, apparently it doesn't play nice with his phone and that is the only access medium he has. He tried for a bit but hasn't been on for weeks.

Notices sent to your phone I think, like alerts. I always say no to push notifications, last thing I need is more junk sent to me. I come to BYC and BYH everyday and just read the threads I "watch", there is always something there every morning. No need to be told I should go look.

Hmmm maybe it won’t be then. :/ I hope it is though! BYH seems even clunkier or older design than here

Back
Top Bottom