The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

@sharron. How's your garden coming along? I harvested sugar snap peas yesterday but I had to pull my tomato volunteer as the cold temps with frost pretty well did it in. I'm starting zucchini and crook neck squash, jalapenos and some herb seeds today.
hi im
so far everything is either coming up or growing, i transplanted a few tomatoes into bigger pots to give them room to grow, have some pepper plants come up, one a mini red pepper that i bought and ate the pepper in a salad and kept the seeds, just to try, worked, at least one so far, cucumbers are ready to get a trellis, have some perpetual spinach coming up, a few early birds, the rest are being stubborn about germinating all in all, happy to have something to play with that i might get to eat
should have added, that perpetual spinach is a swiss chard

Last edited:
Good morning everyone 😊

I finished my chair finally. I may distress it yet like I did the desk but that can wait until Spring if I decide to do it.
View attachment 2005591View attachment 2005592
View attachment 2005590
Morning :frow beautiful pieces :love

morning everyone :frow
Morning :frowSharron

Good morning everyone!

Hope you all have a good Sunday :)
Morning NFC :frow

Good morning everyone:)
Morning IM :frow

Good morning everyone. Need to finish my coffee and clear the little bit of snow from the sidewalk, deck, parking area and vehicles. Supposed to reach the high 30's today so everything should dry up. Where's the wind when you could use it ? :rant
Morning Sour :frow

Good morning everyone. Sunshine today and cool. Have a great day.
Morning :frow

Back
Top Bottom