The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yeah, I'm working. :( contract labor doesn't get a Federal holiday, except Thanksgiving and Christmas....oh and New Years! :lol:
oh crap, i forgot it was a no mail day today, usually it falls on my fathers birthday and that was last week
our son works all the holidays too, hes a police captain so even on christmas he has to work

oh crap, i forgot it was a no mail day today, usually it falls on my fathers birthday and that was last week
our son works all the holidays too, hes a police captain so even on christmas he has to work
Wow, that’s an impressive job!! But I bet it makes his Mom worry..or at this point, is he more behind the desk?

Kane in about an hour north of Marionville, 2 hrs north of Clarion..were in the middle..the highest point west of the Mississippi, until Clearfield, so we get hit with a ton of cold and snow. But....it’s quaint, and a lot of farms around here, And this is my dream now, and hubby made it happen for us.:)
ok, kinda know where clarion is, and we used to sent our sheepskins to clearfield to be tanned(i think it was clearfield)
we have five acres and we did have alot of farm animals til we retired, i even had a dexter milk cow, she had the best milk

Back
Top Bottom