The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Sue! I hope she does too:flWe hired 2 sisters and one got let go today. She didn’t show up to work several days with every excuse there was. Today she texted our boss that she forgot school was 2 hours late in their town so she was going to sleep in and come in after kids went to school. She was told not to bother. I’m sure the sister will quit too. She’s been there 1 day and has called in at least once...first day she was supposed to start.
So sorry :( we have had so many like that it's crazy-the last one we hired quit without saying anything :barnie So we hired the new one for me and then they called another one today and asked her if she was still interested-lucky for them/us she was.

So sorry :( we have had so many like that it's crazy-the last one we hired quit without saying anything :barnie So we hired the new one for me and then they called another one today and asked her if she was still interested-lucky for them/us she was.
Best of luck:hugsI stopped in today (cuz I got done cleaning earlier then expected)to see if they needed help. I punched in so the girls could get their cleaning done...apparently it had been chaotic. 15 minutes later our new teachers kid puked everywhere so she went home with him. Now we will probably have a round of flu. 😩

UGH @Grammy60 and @DigMyChicks I can't imagine doing what you gals do! I would pull my hair out. I have kids and grandkids but I'm not a fan of the little Petri dishes called babies/toddlers. You guys are awesome.

I love babies! You can keep them remarkably clean at that age. Once they hit the 2-8 phase they should come equipped with a chem mask, rubber gloves & a can of Lysol.

Good morning everyone 😊

Best of luck:hugsI stopped in today (cuz I got done cleaning earlier then expected)to see if they needed help. I punched in so the girls could get their cleaning done...apparently it had been chaotic. 15 minutes later our new teachers kid puked everywhere so she went home with him. Now we will probably have a round of flu. 😩

Been there done that :( hope the flu does not arrive :fl:hugs

UGH @Grammy60 and @DigMyChicks I can't imagine doing what you gals do! I would pull my hair out. I have kids and grandkids but I'm not a fan of the little Petri dishes called babies/toddlers. You guys are awesome.

:lol: Some days I wonder as I get older, love them -but I am so ready to just be with my grandkids :D

I love babies! You can keep them remarkably clean at that age. Once they hit the 2-8 phase they should come equipped with a chem mask, rubber gloves & a can of Lysol.

:lol: Some days I totally agree

I like who I work with which helps. The first few months I had one foot out the door. Yesterday I was only there 2 hours and it was nuts.
Oh I HOPE not!!!!!
Me too!!
🤣
Good morning folks :frow
Hi Bob!

Back
Top Bottom