The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone :frow
Happy Friday!
:frow Have a great day IM
Hi everyone..hope you are all doing well. I realized on Tuesday that my girls have lice, so today I’ll be spraying the coop walls with permethrin, and tonight we’ll be treating the birds...I have the ivermectin, and I have the permethrin powder...which would you choose...a shot for 35 birds..or powdering them?
:frow Hi Duckfarmer1, sorry you're dealing with lice. I'll defer to others on your question, but try and have a great day.

Hi everyone..hope you are all doing well. I realized on Tuesday that my girls have lice, so today I’ll be spraying the coop walls with permethrin, and tonight we’ll be treating the birds...I have the ivermectin, and I have the permethrin powder...which would you choose...a shot for 35 birds..or powdering them?
morning:frow
i use the pour on ivermectin when i have to use anything for the birds, dust for the coop, i just use a drop or two on the chickens, it starts working right away, i'm afraid to use a needle on the chickens

Powder or spray is my only experience. Which is more effective?

weather here is yucky this morning, rained all night, but a nice gentle rain, no lightning or thunder, thank goodness but anyway, really foggy and sun hasn't come up yet, would like to go to crestview to goodwill and the mission to see if theres anything i can't live without but husband started running a hot line to a new laundry tub outside (dog bath) and i have no hot in the bathroom now til he gets finished, oh well, hot water is more important, don't care for cold showers :lau

Back
Top Bottom