The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

From Alabama to PA?, man he is a trooper...
:lau, no ted, we live in pa but winter down here in florida, little town called defuniak springs, down in the panhandle of florida, its about an hour and a half from where hes stationed in ala
forgot you didn't know, but debby did:lol: i'm from this neck of the woods, southern bred and true

x2 and lately its been earlier and earlier :lau
picked up another greenhouse yesterday, cheap, man had bought it a couple of years ago , then got deployed so was still in the box, he even brought it down here from ala. its larger than the small one i have now so will have lots of room to grow things next year

Nice find on the greenhouse Sharron! Keep us posted on what you get growing in there.

Good morning Chat Folk.

Morning Sour, I made sure to have coffee ready in case you dropped in...here's you go!

coffee big.jpg

Ah, bless your heart. My mother has been in plants all her life, she has a green thumb...
seems i do too, i grow a big garden every year in pa. was my mil's but we lost her in 2012, she was 92, anyway, i took over the garden, found i had a knack for it, can everything i can that we don't eat fresh, also give some away to friends, love playing in the dirt

Nice find on the greenhouse Sharron! Keep us posted on what you get growing in there.

Morning Sour, I made sure to have coffee ready in case you dropped in...here's you go!

View attachment 2015993
you know i will debby :gig
wheres the slice of cake to go with the coffee? not that i could eat it anyway but nice to dream

Thanks, Debby, I needed that. I've just vacated the Café. Gnats got to me big time.
i'm going to have to go to this cafe and see these gnats you and sean keep talking about, i could bring one of those yellow things that kill them or at least they disappear when i put them out in the summer( those gnats just love tomatoes)

Back
Top Bottom