The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

20200331_090122.jpg

Good morning everybody.

I got up early (3.30am) to book our shopping order in for next week. And I was out of luck. All the slots were already full. It is frustrating when that is how we usually shop, but I'm sure it won't last forever. DH is going to stay up until midnight to try and book it in for tomorrow week. I can get up early but I am no good at staying up late. 11pm is my absolute limit.

I actually had a dream the other night that DH had organised a midnight picnic with some friends and I was so mad at him because he knows I can't stay up late. 🤣

Good morning everybody.

I got up early (3.30am) to book our shopping order in for next week. And I was out of luck. All the slots were already full. It is frustrating when that is how we usually shop, but I'm sure it won't last forever. DH is going to stay up until midnight to try and book it in for tomorrow week. I can get up early but I am no good at staying up late. 11pm is my absolute limit.

I actually had a dream the other night that DH had organised a midnight picnic with some friends and I was so mad at him because he knows I can't stay up late. 🤣
:frow Good morning Jae, have a great day

Hello everyone, hope you are having a good day. I had a terrible night last night. Couldn't sleep , then I noticed the incubator was up to 108° ! My big Easter hatch is pretty much chicken nuggets. I did jam them into another incubator, but I figure the damage is done. I ordered I new incubator. Got to sleep around 5:30.

Hello everyone, hope you are having a good day. I had a terrible night last night. Couldn't sleep , then I noticed the incubator was up to 108° ! My big Easter hatch is pretty much chicken nuggets. I did jam them into another incubator, but I figure the damage is done. I ordered I new incubator. Got to sleep around 5:30.
Morning Cappy :frow hope you get to take a nap today :hugs

maybe not cap, there might be a few that made it :fl

For sure extreme high temp. is a killer, but period of exposure is also a factor. Hope that you caught this in time.

Back
Top Bottom