The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone, happy Friday!

(Are Fridays still important since everyone is at home?)
Not since I retired.

My son moved into a bedroom in the basement
Why did he move into a hole in the ground?

Boss finally met with me yesterday on all the action Items I've sent her since January. My backlog is horrendous.
Sounds like a "wonderful" boss :(

We're getting a ton of meme's right now about parents becoming teachers without warning. :gig
Without warning and without training. Plus a lot of them are trying to work and educate at the same time. Not the best thing but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

My harvest today. The rosemary smells so good!
And the artichokes look lovely!

Sorry folks, got sucked into work. Boss finally met with me yesterday on all the action Items I've sent her since January. My backlog is horrendous. :th

:frow Hi Chrissy, hope you've had a great day
:frow Hi Cappy, hope you've had a great day
:frow Good afternoon Michelle, hope you've had a great day. You need my processing equipment.
:frow Good afternoon Roomy, hope you've had a great day
:frowGood morning Jae, have a great day

Sour, Grammy and I have been discussing the same thing. Add me to your ranks. I suspect when this is all over, there will be a LOT of "Free to a good home" adds running.

Oh, and Sue found another funny, I'll post it once I figure out how to steal it.
Hi Bob, Yes, I did have a good day! Started building a run. One side and the top left to finish.

More than I can get done... But gonna focus on the garden and cleaning coops. I have to repair my planter bench as the borer bees have done way too much damage.
Those things are always drilling holes in our cabin! Hubby swats them with a badminton racquet and the little dog eats them!

Back
Top Bottom