The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Has everyone found their "Pre-teen Quarantine Song"? It's the song that was #1 on your 12th birthday. Here's mine:
Well I found it:
Love is Blue - Paul Mauriat

I thought for sure that this would be my song
A very good song!

But it appears it just depends on what site you look at. I got different results with different lookup sites. This one we used US Charts.
Hmmm, based on that site mine is:
(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Also an excellent song.

Have you heard the reports that Ivermectin kills Covid-19 in 48 hours. A university in Australia supposedly discovered it. They haven't determined the human dosage yet.
So if you have it for your animals, all you have to do is stick yourself instead of them :lol: Sadly, like hydroxychloroquine, there will probably now be a run on it and people who need it for their animals won't be able to get any. And likely a few people will end up killing themselves trying it.

Well I found it:
Love is Blue - Paul Mauriat

A very good song!

Hmmm, based on that site mine is:
(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Also an excellent song.

So if you have it for your animals, all you have to do is stick yourself instead of them :lol: Sadly, like hydroxychloroquine, there will probably now be a run on it and people who need it for their animals won't be able to get any. And likely a few people will end up killing themselves trying it.
what i use is pour on, that might be why i always get some on myself

What's hard for me to believe is that grass grew in a week. Last weekend, the spot they're on looked like the spot they came from. Grass has started to grow like crazy. I may just move them back and forth this spring.
Grass can grow very quickly! We have a lot of wild oats here and that stuff grows fast!

Between rain bands I was able to pull some weeds at the side of the house where the garbage totes are. Now I can go out there in my socks to dump garbage! There were two types of thistle weeds growing out there. Last week one of the thorns got through my sock....:mad:

Grass can grow very quickly! We have a lot of wild oats here and that stuff grows fast!

Between rain bands I was able to pull some weeds at the side of the house where the garbage totes are. Now I can go out there in my socks to dump garbage! There were two types of thistle weeds growing out there. Last week one of the thorns got through my sock....:mad:
Ouch!

Good morning folks :frow

Ouch! I have some kind of invasive wild rose that grows here. It doesn't flower, just puts up vine like shoots full of thorns.

Back
Top Bottom