The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I picked the colors in about 10 minutes so I hope I like them. I have a comfort zone and these colors are not in it:lol:
Maybe hang a big piece of white paper on the wall and paint that to see if you can deal with the colors?

We'll see what happens once I go back to work and am doing a lot more walking.
I thought that "go back to work" thing was not in the plan when they closed the restaurant last summer??

I like the quiche because they can be frozen uncooked and then baked without thawing first. Super convenient when you forget to cook dinner :lol:
That would be nice .... but DD2 won't eat quiche.

Now how the heck does a truck driver mistake a river boat ramp from a highway exit ramp? The boat ramp is no where near the highway.
I'm going with "GPS set to shortest route" and the driver isn't smart enough to check the route before following it. The "shortest" isn't always the fastest. In fact the "fastest" isn't always the fastest. A little local knowledge can change the "fastest" to "Why the heck would I take that route????".

She paints a lot of pictures
That picture is very nice. Any reason she's not staying home in this time of Covid 19 exposure?

Maybe hang a big piece of white paper on the wall and paint that to see if you can deal with the colors?

I thought that "go back to work" thing was not in the plan when they closed the restaurant last summer??

I'm going with "GPS set to shortest route" and the driver isn't smart enough to check the route before following it. The "shortest" isn't always the fastest. In fact the "fastest" isn't always the fastest. A little local knowledge can change the "fastest" to "Why the heck would I take that route????".

That picture is very nice. Any reason she's not staying home in this time of Covid 19 exposure?
Give her a can of spaghetti o's :gig

Hmmm, don't know if she's even ever had spaghetti-O's. I'm guessing they wouldn't go over well, I've had them and while I'm sure there are worse things, they are never on my shopping list.

We do sometimes have things she doesn't like and she has to make do with something else. Do people make the crust for the quiche or get a premade shell of some sort?

Ouch , that never feels good :hugs try to take it easy
That's a very pretty painting she did 😍

Morning Chrissy :frow
Thanks Sue(her name is Sue also)I wish I could paint like her. I’m forever coming up with something for her to do:lol:

Thanks!
I like the color a lot. It’s bright and cheerful but it may be too bright and cheerful. Most of my walls have always been white and boring. The paper is a good idea.
She comes most years for Easter. The shelter in place rule was through tomorrow now the governor has extended it to May 4th. She may change her mind by tomorrow.

Love the painting
Thank you! She told me if I ever get sick of it she wants it back as she won’t do another.

Hmmm, don't know if she's even ever had spaghetti-O's. I'm guessing they wouldn't go over well, I've had them and while I'm sure there are worse things, they are never on my shopping list.

We do sometimes have things she doesn't like and she has to make do with something else. Do people make the crust for the quiche or get a premade shell of some sort?
When I think of spaghettio’s I think of vomit. They smell like it.:sick

I think I should go back to bed and start the day over. I was sanding holes on my wall and caught the frame on the bed with my foot and face planted it. I now know what it feels like to get punched in the nose. I hurt my arm also trying to break my fall. I guess next time I better pay better attention. :rant
Ow! Ice can be your friend, 15 minutes on, 15 mins off.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of spaghetti o's either. My kids had them at a friends house and my son was hooked on them for a while.

You can do either for the crust but I don't like pie crust so I don't use them.

I did and I dread tomorrow.:th

She hates painting walls. She’s good at it though. She paints a lot of pictures besides her 40-50 hour work week so there’s no way she’ll help...and she lives 3 hours from me:lol:This is one of the paintings I have that she did. I know I’ve posted it before.
View attachment 2081864
Wow, she's talented!

I think everyone is wonderful :lau

Oh man, I laughed so hard I might need oxygen!

Are you supposed to wear a mask when you go out in public?

We haven't been told to yet. :confused:

I make the pie shell for quiche. It tastes a lot better than the store-bought kind Imo.

Back
Top Bottom