The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What do the docs have against NSAIDs?
There was a theory that NSAIDS stopped healing of broken bones. From what I could find, there is no evidence of this. When my DW broke her wrist, the orthopedic surgeon smirked and said he did not know about NSAIDS, check with your primary Dr. Of course this was back before the opioid crisis and of course they gave out opiates like candy!

Some practitioners have now generalized the theory to include healing from other soft tissue injuries.

There was a theory that NSAIDS stopped healing of broken bones. From what I could find, there is no evidence of this. When my DW broke her wrist, the orthopedic surgeon smirked and said he did not know about NSAIDS, check with your primary Dr. Of course this was back before the opioid crisis and of course they gave out opiates like candy!

Some practitioners have now generalized the theory to include healing from other soft tissue injuries.

Interesting!

Hey Sue, just trade them in for one real elephant!

Lol, there is just something about the elephant that I love 😍 wouldn't that just make the neighbor 's happy 😂

Thanks Sue. I'm supervising the children doing my bending and lifting work today ;)
My mom collected elephants for a while, such beautiful creatures!

Being the supervisor is a good thing 😉
I have collected elephants for over 40 years and I agree they are beautiful in their own way

Morning everyone :)
Good afternoon Chrissy :frow have a great day

:frow Hi Chrissy, I hope you've had a good day.

Debby, I think they are slowing down, but just barely

Okay, Sue has provided this video and it will appear in multiple threads... (my bad) But, Don't you just want to reach under this pretty girl and steel her eggs? :gig

omg-1.gif

Stay back!

:frow Hi Chrissy, I hope you've had a good day.

Debby, I think they are slowing down, but just barely

Okay, Sue has provided this video and it will appear in multiple threads... (my bad) But, Don't you just want to reach under this pretty girl and steel her eggs? :gig

She is a pretty girl! How many eggs does she have?

Back
Top Bottom