:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Deb, good to hear from you. Progress is forward progress, keep at it :hugs:hugs

Meg, good to hear from you, sorry about your FIL :hugs:hugs

Cappy, sorry to hear about your FIL :hugs:hugs
morning rj:frow

morning everyone:frow:frow:frow
suppose to be a bird swap today, may go
everyone have a good day:frow

Well, that's neat! I bet it will be nice to be in your own place again. Is the golf course open yet?

Your favorite cows are doing good! Happily enjoying themselves in the mountains, now. It was nice to finally get them on some grass... They were ready. I will get you an updated picture next time we go up.

Doing alright here, just getting along. We lost my father in law two weeks ago, very unexpectedly, and only two days before the cows were headed out. That's been pretty rough. You just never know what's going to happen. They were set to celebrate their 50 year anniversary in September. Life really knocks you in the head sometimes, doesn't it?

So glad to talk to you and glad you're well!

Meg, so sorry to hear about your FIL. You're right, we just never know what's going to happen. Hope your MIL is doing ok.

Looking forward to seeing a picture of the cows when you get the chance. I bet they're enjoying the grass!

The golf course is not open. The company that owns it has had some severe financial reversals so they're pinching pennies. DH is a full time year-round employee and he's taking care of things as best he can but cannot hire seasonal employees to work there.

Take care of yourself, good to hear from you as always!

Sporadic post... sorry long. Not writing this for sympathy just reporting on whats going on for me physically.

Therapy is doing a number on me. I had a panic attack during the evaluation. Then when the Actual therapist on Friday I actually Screamed when she had me lay on my back on the table. Bent knees helped some and rolling knees from side to side hurt all three ways side center and side. But surprisingly it partially mitigated after a while. My own stubbornness kept me going till she told me to stop.

I had no Idea how bad I was because I had been carefully avoiding pain for what a mounts to years now.

I am in pain today. I slept most of the day. But the pain is that which is from exercise mostly. I can be happy for that. She had me work on my leg ligaments and flexibility issues. And walk without the walker about twenty feet turn around and come back. I only staggered a couple of times Back was screaming when I got back. She sat me down in a soft-backed chair and put Moist heat behind my back.

Oh that was lovely. I sat there a good half hour it lasted that long.

I am ready to throw out my walker as soon as I can make it without. I almost pitched it at the clinic. It has no breaks the seat is broken and its partially the reason I am off kilter strength wise. Loading it in and out of the trunk.

I do Know I am a long way from being free from it. And My tears after the session were because I am soo overwhelmed by the journey ahead. These first weeks are going to be my hardest. But I REFUSE TO GIVE UP, as bad as I want to give in.

I am getting ex-rays soon of my back for the new Chiropractor. Hopefully they will Confirm one way or the other if I have Scoliosis developing. I have always had a sway back but its always been reasonably straight when it came to side to side.

I been falling a-lot these past couple of years. A sign? Maybe. Cause and effect? My left leg is definitely the weaker of the two. And I seem to fall on my left side mostly.

So there it is in a nutshell. As small of a nutshell as I can write.

There are some who have suggested I get this all looked in to. And now you know why I have been dragging my feet. Pun intended.

deb (who is cross posting three different places Sorry in advance)

Hi Deb, glad to hear from you! Take care of yourself and remember how far you've already come :hugs

My MIL was doing everything, mostly by herself , to keep him out of the nursing home. But he has dementia and would not sleep and kept yelling for her. He got so he couldn't walk and she finally had to put him in a home.

Cap, what a tough decision for your MIL to have to make. I hope she's doing ok, sorry about your FIL.

morning rj:frow

morning everyone:frow:frow:frow
suppose to be a bird swap today, may go
everyone have a good day:frow
:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day
Good morning Bob, enjoy your Sunday!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... We've got more gardening and lots of baking on the agenda today.

Back
Top Bottom