The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! :frow

Been 'social distancing', internet style, again! Hope all are doing fine! Been kinda crazy around here lately....stumbled on some rocks Thursday afternoon, went sailing across the pasture and yep, landed on my right hip, again....luckly nothing broke this time! :cool: I guess the rod and screw prevented it from breaking? :D

Anyhow, Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate
Omg, sounds like you will have some nasty bruises. Take care Sean!

I don't think bubble wrap would help. :gig

Had 4 out of the 12 Peach goldens hatch, 2 out of the 12 Silver goldens hatch. The rest of my own eggs all hatched! :barniegot to build more pens! :he I've got 137 chicks now and more are hatching out as I text this! :rolleyes:
Sounds like me!

Good morning everyone! :frow

Been 'social distancing', internet style, again! Hope all are doing fine! Been kinda crazy around here lately....stumbled on some rocks Thursday afternoon, went sailing across the pasture and yep, landed on my right hip, again....luckly nothing broke this time! :cool: I guess the rod and screw prevented it from breaking? :D

Anyhow, Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Glad nothing broke Sean, that could have been a bad one! Congrats on the chicks.

I had to report in. I just gave Jaffar (my rooster) a bath, and I did survive!:celebrate

Morning Alex, glad both you and Jaffar survived :lol:

Good morning y'all, happy Sunday! :)

Morning Chrissy, have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom