The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

So OF COURSE tomorrow morning you are going to ask "OK, now what?" ??

And it isn't even half over yet!!!! I sure hope this isn't one of those "bad things come in threes" things. We don't need any more.

Mine is 25. It opened a year or so ago, I've never been to it. In fact I think I may have gone in a Tarjay only once in my life.

Well that is what your chickens say, right?

:( That was the primary reason to go through all the pain and agony wasn't it??

Give him some credit! He has 3 of the letters correct, and two are even in the right position! ;)
Yes! The big gap up front closed a long time ago. This gap is in a different spot...he called it the 7th tooth. My teeth are way better then they were. I took a picture the day I got my braces on. Unbelievable difference!

Cynthia, get well soon. Regardless of the test results I'm hoping and praying for the best for you. You need some relief! :hugs:hugs
:rant Well, I've thought about it and I can't think of anything to say that you wouldn't have to moderate so :duc
I agree with you Chrissy, I have one but it's only a last resort. I hope they can restore his vision and he'll be in our prayers.
For three years I thought we were free of that kind of nonsense... Then the neighbor started calling our LGD over for love and treats and walks. She's the sweetest lady but has no concept of the damage she's caused. I really expect he will eventually (sooner than later) die because of what she's done. We trained him on his area to protect. He's stayed within those boundaries since, until they started calling him. His last owners thought it funny that he chases cars. So we strive to keep him away from them... The neighbor walks with him up to the highway. :rant
Sorry folks if I missed greeting anyone today. Crazy day at work. The boss spent all weekend filling my inbox... But the good news is I think he's thinking he gave me a weeks worth of work and I got it all done. :gig
You are good!

:rant Well, I've thought about it and I can't think of anything to say that you wouldn't have to moderate so :duc

For three years I thought we were free of that kind of nonsense... Then the neighbor started calling our LGD over for love and treats and walks. She's the sweetest lady but has no concept of the damage she's caused. I really expect he will eventually (sooner than later) die because of what she's done. We trained him on his area to protect. He's stayed within those boundaries since, until they started calling him. His last owners thought it funny that he chases cars. So we strive to keep him away from them... The neighbor walks with him up to the highway. :rant
Sorry folks if I missed greeting anyone today. Crazy day at work. The boss spent all weekend filling my inbox... But the good news is I think he's thinking he gave me a weeks worth of work and I got it all done. :gig

Bob, this is the guy that complained about my rooster's crowing. To avoid losing the entire flock, DH put my rooster down. :( A couple months later the guy came over to tell me how much he missed hearing my rooster. I have to moderate myself when it comes to this guy.

What's up with your neighbor? Does she not understand that is your dog, not hers?

Deb, just don't put on that silly bunny suit again. Kidding:gig.......:oops:

I don't have the bunny suit any more...some kid named Ralphie got it.
rabbit costume.jpg

Bob, this is the guy that complained about my rooster's crowing. To avoid losing the entire flock, DH put my rooster down. :( A couple months later the guy came over to tell me how much he missed hearing my rooster. I have to moderate myself when it comes to this guy.

What's up with your neighbor? Does she not understand that is your dog, not hers?
How sad! Does he know you had to put it down? I would not have been able to shut my mouth.
Sorry everyone, apparently I put on my grumpy pants this morning. Tomorrow I'll wear a whole different outfit!
I like you with a little spunk Debby:lol:

Back
Top Bottom