The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone. I've watered and we took the pups to the park then I went for groceries and it's not even 0800 yet. Gotta take Frankie for shots in a bit and then I'm done for today. Happy Friday all!
Friday and dog.jpg

Good morning everyone. I've watered and we took the pups to the park then I went for groceries and it's not even 0800 yet. Gotta take Frankie for shots in a bit and then I'm done for today. Happy Friday all!

Good idea to get some of the errands done before your heat really hits.

Happy Friday!

That is just a few degrees higher than we are supposed to get today. Fortunately it should be 72° tomorrow.

True! Every year when we talk about needing new ones the sales are over. We waited for the Memorial Day deals this year and saved about $850, plus got better stuff than we might have otherwise.
So one should wait for the sales, buy the appliances then store them until the current ones break down? I bet that plan will guarantee the current ones last another 10 years no matter how old they are ;)

ron you are a brave man. I put the a/c once the inside temps are in the 80's
That seems pretty reasonable to me!

I thought we were supposed to ignore!? :lau
SOME people just don't take direction well :D

Good morning Sue, hope you have a great day!
Back from doing errands and getting hair cuts and now just chillin 😊
Hope your day is going well

Good afternoon IM :frow have a great afternoon

Good afternoon Ron :frowhave a great afternoon

Back
Top Bottom