The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frowGood morning DMC, try to have a great day and find a shady spot to hide...
Good Morning Bob!

You guys be careful in Tennessee! I need to be careful here too. New Corona virus infections went up 17,000 cases here last week. Tennessee went up 75%

Scary stuff!

I baked a cake early this morning for the grandson, he's 8 today; got some stuff roasting right now to make Thai curry paste. I'm going to paint my kitchen next week so getting things ready for that and adding to the pile for Goodwill. Deciding on paint colors is hard to do!
Your Grandson sounds like my daughters-- they liked spicy things at a young age too!

Happy Birthday to your Him

At least it's not snowing!
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
Good morning everyone.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day. Tell GS Happy Birthday! 🎂
Good morning everyone. Fixing to be a top ten day here - clear skies, low humidity and moderate temperatures. Back is complaining about yesterday's work so I'll go a bit easy on it today. Simply plan on mowing the back yard - about an hour's work, filling some feeders at the rabbit club, and training 3 dogs.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good Morning Bob!

You guys be careful in Tennessee! I need to be careful here too. New Corona virus infections went up 17,000 cases here last week. Tennessee went up 75%

Scary stuff!
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day... Yup I saw that, but luckily not in my area.
We'll see what it looks like in a week or so... Everyone was out this weekend, hitting the water and restaurants. We haven't had a case in our county for four days and I'm betting that's going to change as soon as symptoms manifest.

:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day... Yup I saw that, but luckily not in my area.
We'll see what it looks like in a week or so... Everyone was out this weekend, hitting the water and restaurants. We haven't had a case in our county for four days and I'm betting that's going to change as soon as symptoms manifest.
Thanks Bob, I sure will!

Our County has been fairly safe.

Lassen County had no cases until a couple of weeks ago. Someone broke quarantine by going to a different county and brough the virus back with them. The one person infected 12 people

Last edited:
Thanks! He does like hot Cheetos lol. And jalapenos on his blt's.
Children raised in hispanic areas!

Woodland has a limit on Food Trucks. All of them are Mexican food! except for one that is called the Snow Shack and sells slushees and etc.

Back
Top Bottom