The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G'day IM :D Are you doing anything special for the 4th?
Hi Debby
smiley coffee sleepy.gif

Going to my sons for bbq and to see his house. Painting at home, bought more yesterday. You?

Hi DebbyView attachment 2224733

Going to my sons for bbq and to see his house. Painting at home, bought more yesterday. You?

Will this be the first time you've been to his house? You can check out his chickens too, your ex-chickens :D

We're going to Casper sometime tomorrow and will stay the night. I think DH has plans for me to pick up his mess so he can find things again :rolleyes: From what I've read, Casper usually has a festival on the 4th. They aren't doing that this year but they are doing a fireworks display so I'm hoping we'll be able to see some of it from our house. Love me some big ol fireworks!

Will this be the first time you've been to his house? You can check out his chickens too, your ex-chickens :D

We're going to Casper sometime tomorrow and will stay the night. I think DH has plans for me to pick up his mess so he can find things again :rolleyes: From what I've read, Casper usually has a festival on the 4th. They aren't doing that this year but they are doing a fireworks display so I'm hoping we'll be able to see some of it from our house. Love me some big ol fireworks!
I like fireworks too! Everything has been cancelled here because of stupid people so none of that for us.

Yes, will be the first time we've seen the house. DIL wanted everything to be put together first. Now she's worried I'll think she's a slacker because the chicken coop and run aren't totally like she wants them. I'm going to tell her I'm nit judgemental like that and I'm sure there's folks out there who wouldn't approve of my ways.

I like fireworks too! Everything has been cancelled here because of stupid people so none of that for us.

Yes, will be the first time we've seen the house. DIL wanted everything to be put together first. Now she's worried I'll think she's a slacker because the chicken coop and run aren't totally like she wants them. I'm going to tell her I'm nit judgemental like that and I'm sure there's folks out there who wouldn't approve of my ways.

Sorry about the fireworks being cancelled. Hopefully by next 4th things will be more 'normal' for everyone.

I hear where your DIL is coming from. But with a house (or a coop/run) nothing is ever perfect and there are always things to be adjusted. I think it's nice you all will be together tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom