The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I hope it's not Scleroderma. I did some reading about that, yikes!
X’s 2!
Will this be the first time you've been to his house? You can check out his chickens too, your ex-chickens :D

We're going to Casper sometime tomorrow and will stay the night. I think DH has plans for me to pick up his mess so he can find things again :rolleyes: From what I've read, Casper usually has a festival on the 4th. They aren't doing that this year but they are doing a fireworks display so I'm hoping we'll be able to see some of it from our house. Love me some big ol fireworks!
Cleaning up his mess does not sound like a good time:lol:

X’s 2!

Cleaning up his mess does not sound like a good time:lol:

Good morning DMC!

Cleaning up DH's mess is an ongoing job...the man just cannot put anything away no matter what the project. Give him a whole house to work on and that mess can be pretty big :lol:

What are you guys doing for the 4th? Will you be seeing any of your family?

Sorry about the fireworks being cancelled. Hopefully by next 4th things will be more 'normal' for everyone.

I hear where your DIL is coming from. But with a house (or a coop/run) nothing is ever perfect and there are always things to be adjusted. I think it's nice you all will be together tomorrow.
Very true and I'm going to tell her that. She's a good kid, I like her! I'm very excited to have everyone together, it's going to be fun!

I hope you guys get to see sone fireworks!

Good morning DMC!

Cleaning up DH's mess is an ongoing job...the man just cannot put anything away no matter what the project. Give him a whole house to work on and that mess can be pretty big :lol:

What are you guys doing for the 4th? Will you be seeing any of your family?
Going camping. We won’t see family. It’s going to be muggier then crap. There will be no sitting outside enjoying the view today. Son #2 is going to his girlfriends parents lake place for the weekend. Son #1 will be off doing who knows what.

Back
Top Bottom