The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone. The kids woke me several times in the night so I had to take the device from the oldest at 0330. He kept saying it wasn't him but his little brother was sleeping so, yeah. I have chores I have to get done this morning, will catch up later. Have a great day all!
:frow

I don't mind the chores so much, but I'm kind of sick of having to raise my grandchildren when their mother is capable but lazy. It's not my job to make sure her kids are in bed and doing their school work, doing chores, etc. I am putting them all on chores and she'll do them regularly or she can get out.

Sorry, I'm slightly grumpy today. Maybe a second cup of coffee will help.

Thanks Bob, you and Sue also!
Are they living with you? For some reason I thought you babysat for them. I should pay closer attention.
I

I'm doing pretty good this morning 😊 taking it slow. This afternoon I go see my primary doctor, so we'll see what she has to say.

Good morning DMC :frow stay safe, meeting after working seems a little backwards? Hope all goes well

Good morning:frow have a great day

Good morning Cappy :frowhave a great day

Good morning IM :frowHave a great day
It’s our monthly meeting.

I

I'm doing pretty good this morning 😊 taking it slow. This afternoon I go see my primary doctor, so we'll see what she has to say.

Good morning DMC :frow stay safe, meeting after working seems a little backwards? Hope all goes well

Good morning:frow have a great day

Good morning Cappy :frowhave a great day

Good morning IM :frowHave a great day
Thank you Sue, you also!

Back
Top Bottom