The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! :frow Well I cooked up my large egg from my MM Maran & it was a double yolker. Now I'm not sure if my other double yolk eggs were from one of my Welsummer girls...the color is the same except this one didn't have as many freckles! Time will tell!

I hope you all have a great day! 💞
View attachment 2282006

Good morning DMC! :frow I hate when I do that! Have a good nap!

Good morning Bob! :frow

Good morning Cap! :frow I'm glad you got your Banty's & sold your rabbit!

Good morning IM! :frow I wasn't uncomfortable at all. I had a SW fish tank for many years & I had a friend from a forum I belonged to send me a PM asking if I was a Dr. I felt bad that I couldn't help him. I hope you enjoy the Carnitas!

Good morning Sue! :frow I hope they have some answers for you! 💞

Good morning Debby! :frow. I also want a fridge like the one you have. Does your husband run a golf course?

Good morning Sour! :frow

Good morning Cheepteach! :frow

Good morning Cynthia! :frow Chickens are so funny! Maybe it's like sleeping on one side of the bed...it just feels right...lol

Good morning Ron! :frow
No nap, went shopping! I should have stayed home, stressful and my head hurts:thWe have 1 more stop when we get closer to home.

I love when they install! Good to know you love it. I’m sure I will too when I get one. My sister has one and I like hers.

Hi Rene
I got all my errands run today and managed to get a haircut too. Tomorrow I'm sending my daughter out for groceries and she has to take her kids. I need a break and a clean house!

Morning Debby, I'm doing pretty all , I'm mostly using my cane getting around and my headaches come and go. Some headaches are more painful than other but all in all I can't complain. My main problem at the moment is the swelling in my leg. 🤔 hoping to get blood work done on Tuesday. Thanks for asking
Did the doctor check your leg yet?

I got all my errands run today and managed to get a haircut too. Tomorrow I'm sending my daughter out for groceries and she has to take her kids. I need a break and a clean house!
Enjoy your break IM!
Have to share a video I took of my husband feeding grapes to the chickens! They love them!

<iframe width="1180" height="664" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cute! Such pretty chickens.

We cannot get haircuts in my County!

Hair salons were open for a couple of weeks before the virus surged and I did manage to get a hair cut then. I will need one soon again though

We cannot get haircuts in my County!

Hair salons were open for a couple of weeks before the virus surged and I did manage to get a hair cut then. I will need one soon again though
We have to wear a mask and they don't allow more than 6 customers in the building at a time. I checked in online and there was only an 8 minute wait. By the time we got there we waited just a few minutes but their check in list had grown a lot behind us.

Back
Top Bottom