The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone.

The people are whining just because bars and gyms are closed for similar reasons. Dumb.

Thanks lady, it sure does!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning all. Today we wish @aart a Happy Birthday!

Maybe you should go out and just find somewhere to relax while they do the grocery shopping then clean the house ;)

Do you think they want a bunch of people from a high risk area coming in?
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Good morning everyone.

The people are whining just because bars and gyms are closed for similar reasons. Dumb.

Thanks lady, it sure does!
Good morning IM :frow have a great Sunday

Maybe you should go out and just find somewhere to relax while they do the grocery shopping then clean the house ;)

Good morning Bruce :frowhave a great Sunday

I'm picky about my house and would find things half as'd. I'll clean, hubs will help and can get it done pretty quick. We'll turn up the music and just do it.

It would be better if the counties next to the closed ones would be closed too. The open bars, gyms and haircut salons are following protocols so can't have many in at a time and then masks and cleaning but still, letting in people from a virus hotspot seems risky

It would be better if the counties next to the closed ones would be closed too. The open bars, gyms and haircut salons are following protocols so can't have many in at a time and then masks and cleaning but still, letting in people from a virus hotspot seems risky

That's what happened on the East coast until 5 governors got together and exerted mutual control. It's still not good, but it's a heck of a lot better.

All this virus mess...makes me wonder if life will ever go back to the 'normal' we used to know. Kind of depressing really.

I really don't think so. I hope that I am wrong, but knowing coronaviruses I am dubious about a long term vaccine. Improved treatment regimens may be the answer. I am equally concerned about the divisiveness and dissension that is now rampant in our society.

Back
Top Bottom