The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No popcorn lol. I’m going to try JoJo Rabbit. I’ll give it ten minutes and if it’s stupid I’ll turn it off. I only agreed to give it a try because Sam Rockwell is in it and I think he’s damn talented. He was Wild Bill in the Green Mile

So how was the movie, did you like it?

I was Born in Red Bluff California. Most of my Family is here so moving would be hard.

These fires are very recent though in the way they are burning. We used to get a big fire that caused some smoke every 5 to 10 years. Now it is nearly every year.

That is why anyone that has lived here for a long time does not buy the rake the forest stuff.

What does 'rake the forest' mean Ron?

Hey, where's my hello :frow.
Sorry I left so abruptly last night :(. It couldn't be helped. How is your Saturday going so far? :)

Sorry Marie, here's a hello for you! :frow

I was Born in Red Bluff California. Most of my Family is here so moving would be hard.

These fires are very recent though in the way they are burning. We used to get a big fire that caused some smoke every 5 to 10 years. Now it is nearly every year.

That is why anyone that has lived here for a long time does not buy the rake the forest stuff.
These fires are a menace, I've notice the difference, the paradise fires, with the sound off the tv the image's alone were shocking, i honesty thought the scenes of shooting flames from the ground was a movie.

I second the question on rake the forest

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom