The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What movie are you going to watch IM? And most importantly, do you have popcorn? :pop
I have popcorn if you don't! You all can come over here for popcorn and a movie! :pop
20200928_081244.jpg

Last edited:
hi debby:frow
i think we do, i also had a first yesterday, i got to :shoot" my turkey hen yesterday with a antibiotic in her breast for a sinus infection, think i will have to do it a couple more times, i was really nervous about it but we're still alive thank goodness
Hi Sharron! I hope that the antibiotic helps her get well!
I understand the need to rest, relax & restore! Enjoy your rest time!

That's why I've been limiting my tv watching to cooking shows and home remodels. DH likes to watch the news and after about 5 minutes I leave the room.

Who needs more stress anyway?
Sounds like me, I don't usually have to leave the room though, all I have to do is add my commentary & start to get worked up & he changes the channel...:gig

We are having our 13th heat wave of the summer. As far as heat waves go, it is not a bad one. The hottest day is supposed to hit 102F for a high.

We have a couple of new fires in Santa Rosa and Helena

Good morning Ron 😊 have a great Monday

Good morning everyone! We got our son & his family moved out of their house & settled, well for the next month or so...hopefully they will find an apartment soon where they can have their cats & dog!
Now, I'm going to kick back & read through almost 20 pages of what's been happening with you all this past week. 💞

Good morning Rene and welcome back, glad they are moved in for the time being. Looks like your doing a good job of catching up 😉

Hi Sue! I hope everything goes well with your angiogram!

Me too ! DH says I've had two already, although I don't remember them 🤷 he also told me last night that I wasn't a very good patient and didn't lay still as I was told 🙄 Can you imagine staying still for up to six hours on your back 😩 I don't even lay still when I'm sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom