The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You're fine Marie, I figured I'd just misinterpreted something.

How has your day gone?
It was ok. A bit of the unknown going on with a home repair. :(.
The girls had a bit of a wattle clean today. The first girl was upset then amber called out for her spruce up then flexywas all ready for hers to be done next, no one likes being left out. So cleaned oiled and all looking lovely :)

What happened with Debbys day?

Attachments

• 20200929_181840.jpg
    20200929_181840.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 4
It was ok. A bit of the unknown going on with a home repair. :(.
The girls had a bit of a wattle clean today. The first girl was upset then amber called out for her spruce up then flexywas all ready for hers to be done next, no one likes being left out. So cleaned oiled and all looking lovely :)

What happened with Debbys day?

Good job, the girls are all clean and pretty now!

I've been working off and on on defrosting the freezer of a little refrigerator all morning. I'm very glad to say that job is done!

Glad to hear it was just a cold. Kids are petrie dishes, I don't know how you keep from picking up everything they pass along.

Have you had any time to do any baking lately?
Whatever I had was not enjoyable!
I just did some cupcakes and lemon bars for an order. I haven’t done much baking working full time. I got asked to do cupcakes for a baby shower because of that graduation order that I did for my friend but I said no. It was for one of those elite families so I was afraid to do it.

Whatever I had was not enjoyable!
I just did some cupcakes and lemon bars for an order. I haven’t done much baking working full time. I got asked to do cupcakes for a baby shower because of that graduation order that I did for my friend but I said no. It was for one of those elite families so I was afraid to do it.

But you make elite cupcakes, you could have done it!

It would be hard to do baking orders on top of working full time though.

We just defrosted our big old freezer. What a chore! We had to make room for half a cow.

Thankfully, this is just a small one we use to keep sodas and water in. It's small enough to fit under a counter in the kitchen. Guess I'll have to remember to do it more often than once every 4 years though. :rolleyes:

A big old freezer is hard work! But a half a cow will be nice to have over the winter.

I got asked to do cupcakes for a baby shower because of that graduation order that I did for my friend but I said no. It was for one of those elite families so I was afraid to do it.
We've seen your work, I'm sure it would have been more than fine if you had the time to do it. Do not be cowed by someone's "social status".

But you make elite cupcakes, you could have done it!

It would be hard to do baking orders on top of working full time though.
I wish I was as sure of me as you are:DSome day I’d like to get into the business but I’m not ready yet.
Thankfully, this is just a small one we use to keep sodas and water in. It's small enough to fit under a counter in the kitchen. Guess I'll have to remember to do it more often than once every 4 years though. :rolleyes:

A big old freezer is hard work! But a half a cow will be nice to have over the winter.
I agree on the cow thing. It’s really good meat too.

Back
Top Bottom