The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Tow that line lady! Lol. What are you doing today?

DH comes home today so all the stuff I slacked off on since Monday needs to be done. :gig

He's almost done with the master bath and has started on the chicken coop! I'm excited about that...it will definitely be an upgrade for the flock :love

Upgrades are good.

Indeed!

This will be larger and they'll be better protected from the elements. These are some tough ol girls I have here...they've gone through a lot of weather and just keep on going.

I'll be limited to 6 hens since it will be in town, but if I lose any of the 5 I have now, I'll have space in the new coop to brood a couple more chicks when the time comes.

happy sunny Thursday!

Fall 1.jpg

I don't care what the calendar says, if it's October, it's Fall!

DH comes home today so all the stuff I slacked off on since Monday needs to be done. :gig

He's almost done with the master bath and has started on the chicken coop! I'm excited about that...it will definitely be an upgrade for the flock :love
Yay!! So will you be moving to the house soon? Like, hopefully before it snows?

Yay!! So will you be moving to the house soon? Like, hopefully before it snows?

DH says it should be ready for me toward the end of October. He also said just this morning that he has a full plate at the golf course the end of October so guess we'll see. I might be doing several trips back & forth but he'll have to help with the big stuff.

And we've already had snow! Of course, chances are very good we'll have more. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom