The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

hey everyone, :frow
taking a quick break, altho its turning kinda nippy here, been trying to catch up on housework:sick since the gardens about done, lots of scrubbing and it didn't help that i gave bella a bath and forgot to put the washer drain back in the drain pipe, now water everywhere, thank goodness its a cement floor in there:he

taking a quick break, altho its turning kinda nippy here, been trying to catch up on housework:sick since the gardens about done, lots of scrubbing and it didn't help that i gave bella a bath and forgot to put the washer drain back in the drain pipe, now water everywhere, thank goodness its a cement floor in there:he

Good morning Sharron 😊 have a lovely Thursday

Catching up on housework is never fun😞 oh no, at least it should be easier to clean up

Good morning Sharron 😊 have a lovely Thursday

Catching up on housework is never fun😞 oh no, at least it should be easier to clean up
morning sue :frow
yep, i kinda blame husband, he gave his dog a bath and set the hose on top of the tub, me, i always put in the washer cause i wash dog towels and beds afterwards, and to do that i have to remove the hose, oh well, like you said, easier to clean up, i can take a broom and sweep the water into the floor drain, that room used to be my bird room and he made it easy for me to clean the floor, its my washer room and canned goods room now
ok, off again cleaning,
everyone have a nice day:frow

Good morning Bob! Look out for the work stuff, it can get in the way of fun!

Good morning Sue, hope you have a terrific day!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day and just because :hugs
Good morning, everyone - it's looking like a beautiful day here.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning world. Make it a good day.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
happy sunny Thursday!
:frowGood morning Cheepteach, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Happy Friday eve :frow
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day
:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day

I'm rebelling today... Got way behind between being in Nashville most of the day Tuesday and getting slammed yesterday at work. Playing a little hooky today to catch up on BYC. Sorry for making a mess of the greets folks.

Back
Top Bottom