The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Rene, what are you up to today?
Catching up on laundry and some house cleaning! We will be winterizing the boat when Dale gets home from golf, we winterized the pool yesterday! I want to clean out the coop, before the cold weather arrives this weekend, but don't know if that will happen today as that is Dale's job...he wanted to do the deep litter method, so he can clean it...lol! I will however clean the nesting boxes and add new hay, I try to do that weekly! I want to clean rabbit cages and move the baby rabbits into their own hutch, but can't move them until I get a latch for the door Dale added to the rabbit tractor...it is now a raised hutch! Right now, I'm having a cup of tea and catching up with everyone here! :)

I was watching the news earlier and apparently smaller turkeys and chickens are what’s on the menu for Thanksgiving this year. We aren’t gathering with family but are planning to FaceTime with them to “see” everyone; with COVID numbers headed in the wrong direction pretty much everywhere we think it’s the best course of action. What about you guys?
We too will be having a virtual Thanks Giving this year.

I do not know if I will cook a small Turkey or a large chicken though

Back
Top Bottom