The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone!

Chilly and snowing again this morning. Starting to make me wonder if winter is here for good :rolleyes:

The dog fence went up yesterday! :yesss: I was so excited when I let the dogs out this morning that I didn't have to worry about them running off. Well, i went to let them in 30 min later and only one dog came in .. the other somehow managed to climb over the fence :thI guess its time to teach them what the fence means!
:frow Good morning Riv, have a great day... Hope the escape artist is back quickly and learns to stay in...

Good morning everyone!

Chilly and snowing again this morning. Starting to make me wonder if winter is here for good :rolleyes:

The dog fence went up yesterday! :yesss: I was so excited when I let the dogs out this morning that I didn't have to worry about them running off. Well, i went to let them in 30 min later and only one dog came in .. the other somehow managed to climb over the fence :thI guess its time to teach them what the fence means!

Good morning Riv 🙂have a great Thursday 🤗🤗 hope the missing one comes back soon!!

To make is easy, not to mention cheaper. Ginger root turmeric, cloves and cayenne pepper optional.
Chop ginger, place and all ingredients in pan of water, bring to boil the let simmer for at least twenty minutes. Allow to cool a little then if you have fresh lemon and honey, it'll taste even better. It's a great comfort on cold days
Good morning & thank you for sharing the recipe Marie...I'm going to try this!💞

Back
Top Bottom