The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all. We have more snow coming :sick
We need to get to Menards and pick up our bathroom cabinets and mirror we special ordered. We have to wait now until the roads are clear and it’s not raining or snowing.
I'm sorry to hear you'll have more snow...we just dodged that bullet for a little longer!

Good morning, everyone. Today we are going to Kitchen Kettle village in Lancaster, Pa. It's our annual trip to buy jams and jellies for Christmas cookie making. It's going to be a 'masked' adventure.
Good morning Sour! That sounds like a fun trip! Have a good time!
My tv stand was built in Lancaster!

Good morning everyone!

Chilly and snowing again this morning. Starting to make me wonder if winter is here for good :rolleyes:

The dog fence went up yesterday! :yesss: I was so excited when I let the dogs out this morning that I didn't have to worry about them running off. Well, i went to let them in 30 min later and only one dog came in .. the other somehow managed to climb over the fence :thI guess its time to teach them what the fence means!
Morning Rei! I hope you can get them contained! Stay safe & warm with all your cold snowy weather...which answered my question on your thread...😁

Back
Top Bottom