The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

good morning everyone!! dreary rain ALL day!

Morning CT, stay dry :)

i hope not, i wanted to go to a auction tonight with all new brand name kitchen items, some still in the sealed box but its an hour away and if its raining, i don't like traveling at night in the rain, too many crazy drivers out there not to mention big trucks

Hope you can get to the auction Sharron. Are you looking for something in particular?

Good morning, everyone. Raining here, but so far no wind.

Good morning Sour, enjoy your day even with the rain.

i hope not, i wanted to go to a auction tonight with all new brand name kitchen items, some still in the sealed box but its an hour away and if its raining, i don't like traveling at night in the rain, too many crazy drivers out there not to mention big trucks
It sounds like the un boxing show that is on Hulu!

not sure yet im, depends on how people act after the election, got a bad feeling about it
may be safer at home altho we need to go, i need to take my sister home to the family cemetery plot, been waiting to go down .
That does sound like an important thing to do!

My Dad's cremains are buried at my Mom's house in the mountains.

Morning Ron, hope you have a good day!
So far I am working on a full mailbox for the boss and an online instruction issue for one of our faculty.

My left knee is having a flair up for pain and stiffness. My sleep tracker said it kept me up for 22 minutes last night. It hurt in nearly every position!

So far I am working on a full mailbox for the boss and an online instruction issue for one of our faculty.

My left knee is having a flair up for pain and stiffness. My sleep tracker said it kept me up for 22 minutes last night. It hurt in nearly every position!

Sorry about your knee. Is there something you can take or do for it?

Back
Top Bottom