The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I almost forgot my favorite Halloween trick or treater!

Halloween rat.gif

(I love this clip but actually cannot stand rodents irl :lol: )

That's life with children...you never know from one minute to the next what they are going to do! Oh no, isn't that just perfect timing...I know fire drills are necessary, so sorry it happened at a quiet moment!
Our kids actually do pretty well with fire drills. We do one a month.
Good morning Sue! You as well! 😊

Good morning Bob! Have a good day! 😊

Good morning Sharron! Enjoy your day! 😊

Good morning DMC! I realized I didn't say that in my previous post...lol! Enjoy your weekend! 😊
You also :D
Beautiful DMC! I'm afraid I missed sunrise this morning...lol
Thank you!
Wow, I'm glad that you're getting some nice days! Those temps are similar to ours!
I’m excited!

I had a pretty good day...thank you!
I hope you heal up soon...you have to be so miserable!🙁
Not a happy camper today. Coughed so hard today I nearly threw up. Got too hot climbing up and down the ladder inside and then going outside. It's not going to get better by itself. Usually takes a steroid pack or two rounds of antibiotics. But the doctor won't see me.

Not a happy camper today. Coughed so hard today I nearly threw up. Got too hot climbing up and down the ladder inside and then going outside. It's not going to get better by itself. Usually takes a steroid pack or two rounds of antibiotics. But the doctor won't see me.
Do you have minor emergency clinics where you live! We have them here and that's where we go when we need to be seen right away & can't get into our primary dr! I hope you can get in somewhere! Any infection left unchecked is dangerous!

Back
Top Bottom