The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all!
My braces come off today:wee
We have an employee meeting tonight. 3 board members are coming tonight for us to talk to. One of our employees sent the board members a video of why we deserve a raise(it was quite something)It will be interesting to see what happens.

Good morning DMC 🙂 have a great Thursday !

That's great, no more braces 😊 hope the meeting goes well !!

Hope your squirrel friend, Danny, turns up soon. If you love squirrels then you'll love this thread:
My Disney Princess Life | BackYard Chickens - Learn How to Raise Chickens
Hi Jae. I got these little ladies in the mail yesterday :celebrate Fawn and white Indian Runners
555D8472-D90A-4C2B-BE6E-A16B7EFDAD15.jpeg

They are supposed to be females. We’ve named them Bean, Fig and Pip.

Good morning everyone. I am so happy this week is almost over. Work is straining my brain, oldest child is testing my patience and grandkids have killed it. I let the little dude tell me all about his games and the Spiderverse but if he tests me I almost always fail and feel terrible. He’s so proud of me when I get it right and gives me a hug and tells me I did a good job. Anyway, have a great day and don’t work too hard. I have plans this weekend: to sleep until the sun actually comes up on at least one day!

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day... Soooooo cute :love
Good morning Bob. Thanks, you do the same! They sure are cute, I must agree. My daughter was appalled when she got home last night and found out they are outside in the coop. First I was going to let them freeze to death. Then I was accused of cooking them with the heat plate :rolleyes:

Good morning Bob. Thanks, you do the same! They sure are cute, I must agree. My daughter was appalled when she got home last night and found out they are outside in the coop. First I was going to let them freeze to death. Then I was accused of cooking them with the heat plate :rolleyes:
:hugs :hugs Just cause I think you need one or two :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom