The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No fun today, today it's pack up more stuff day. I had my fun last night binge watching 3 holiday movies 🎄

What about you, anything fun on the agenda? How's Frank doing?
Ugh, packing. I hate the packing and moving part. Opening the unmarked boxes to put stuff away is kind of like Christmas :lol: How are the girls doing? Are taking the cats this trip?
Frank is ok but was pretty stoned last night. Wanted to play ball and bark at stuff out front but every time he got up he said forget it, laid back down and went back to sleep. He was clingy, no dad it had to be mom he laid with.
We have Hope today so she’s going out to see the ducks. I got a paint tray to give them a swimming hole as I noticed they were trying to float in the drinking water yesterday :gig Igor needs to work on flat tires on Hope’s bike, then I’m kicking everyone out to get some sun and have some fun while I clean house a bit. Might make some brownies with the kids this afternoon.

Good morning Sharron. Yeah, that’s pretty much the truth but no boring office job today so it’s all good!
believe me, i understand about the boring office job, was so glad when husband retired, meant i also retired, we owned a plbg and heating, air cond. business, he did the manual work and i did the office work and of course i had to dealt with the people, most were the nicest people but a few were pisswillies as my mil called them, she used to put up with them but i just couldn't handle all of them so i thinned them out :lau

Good morning everyone🙂 have a great Saturday

Good morning IM 🙂 have a great Saturday !

Good morning Sharron 🙂 have a great Saturday !
Good morning! You also Sue!
believe me, i understand about the boring office job, was so glad when husband retired, meant i also retired, we owned a plbg and heating, air cond. business, he did the manual work and i did the office work and of course i had to dealt with the people, most were the nicest people but a few were pisswillies as my mil called them, she used to put up with them but i just couldn't handle all of them so i thinned them out :lau
:gig Good for you Sharron! Those pisswillies try to ruin your day but I won’t let ‘em.

Back
Top Bottom