The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

got a boo-boo today, was trying to unplug the phone charger from the outlet and the receptible arched, thought i had done something wrong when i snatched my hands away and sparks flew all over the floor, when i could think straight, called husband and told him i broke the outlet, could he fix it so i could use it, well, he tried to take the other phone charger out and it did the same to him, different plug in but anyway, now not only is my thumb messed up from arthritis but now its burned too, sigh, just can't win for losing but at least the black soot washed off

So glad your okay :hugs I've had that happen before and its not fun at all.

Baby #2 is hatched and drying off. I put it in with Cracker (who is still in the incubator, just in a different bowl). Cracker yelled his head off for more food despite the fact that his crop was still bulging and I'd only just fed him 10 minutes ago!

And we caught another possum last night. That's 5 possums over 6 nights in one location and our 8th overall. Because they are nocturnal you never see signs of them, but we never imagined there would be so many.

Back
Top Bottom