The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

like i said im, now i can laugh about it , it could have been alot worse and altho husband got arced too, hes ok too
Happy you’re both ok! My dad grew up in the 30s and his family always unplugged everything so he does too. There wasn’t anything with the right time on it in our house except the wall clock.

Baby #2 is hatched and drying off. I put it in with Cracker (who is still in the incubator, just in a different bowl). Cracker yelled his head off for more food despite the fact that his crop was still bulging and I'd only just fed him 10 minutes ago!

And we caught another possum last night. That's 5 possums over 6 nights in one location and our 8th overall. Because they are nocturnal you never see signs of them, but we never imagined there would be so many.

Congrats on the 2nd new baby Jae! Do you have a name for that one yet? Sounds like Cracker is going to have you well trained in no time :lol:

I hope you heal up quick. :hugs Not a nice way to find a fault but definitely better than it causing a fire. I have that very same fear - getting pets out if there was a fire.
thank you jae, not a nice thought for me, losing my pets. we have two dog and a congo grey in the house, always worrys me when we go away for a few hours

Happy you’re both ok! My dad grew up in the 30s and his family always unplugged everything so he does too. There wasn’t anything with the right time on it in our house except the wall clock.
yes, every thing is unplugged back home but the fridges and freezers, even clocks, when we leave here husband shuts the breakers down, all but the fridge
when i told husband that his finger was black, that he was hurt, he said, that he was used to it from his work and it didn't bother him,😮 , just goes to show you, i don't remember unless it produced blood, thank goodness there wasn't too many of those

Back
Top Bottom