The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Barred Rocks are very popular and I believe you can sex them fairly early by coloring. The males have wider white areas between the black, and females have narrow white areas between the black and a black wash over their yellow legs.
I will look closely so as not to obtain any more roosters. My two Roos are magnificent enough!

Good morning DMC...I hope you are feeling better today! :hugs

I love it...you guys have done a fantastic job...absolutely beautiful...I fully appreciate all of the hard work and hours it took to get to this point...just lovely! I would also put in a shower door...floods are definitely not good!
Better tonight:hugs
Thank you!😊 We did make a quick run to Menards and picked up a shower door. Due to our house being so crooked our shower is not square and it may not fit. To the naked eye it’s not so noticable.
We were looking at Oak plywood at our favorite lumber store yesterday...a 4'x8'x3/4" was $138...totally ridiculous price, it's a better quality than what we can get from Lowe's or Home Depot, but I think for the application we are needing it for now we will go for the cheaper priced plywood! My husband said he read that the prices will be going down in the next couple of months, problem is we need to buy some now!
Holy smokes!

Back
Top Bottom