The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re having a great Monday! I worked and then ran to the grocery store in the golf cart. I love that thing. I can’t wait for this weekend, the boys have been wanting to go for a ride after dark but it has been too chilly and windy. Hopefully the warm temps this weekend will change that.

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re having a great Monday! I worked and then ran to the grocery store in the golf cart. I love that thing. I can’t wait for this weekend, the boys have been wanting to go for a ride after dark but it has been too chilly and windy. Hopefully the warm temps this weekend will change that.

Hi IM, glad you're enjoying your cart! They are fun.

We're up to 40*, weird (but in a good way)!

Hi IM, glad you're enjoying your cart! They are fun.

We're up to 40*, weird (but in a good way)!
Nice! Are you ready to break out your shorts and flip flops?
We’ll be in the 80’s this weekend. Perfect weather for us, not too hot or cold.
I do enjoy the golf cart, and the kids do as well. They want to decorate it with solar string lights but I dunno about all that

Nice! Are you ready to break out your shorts and flip flops?
We’ll be in the 80’s this weekend. Perfect weather for us, not too hot or cold.
I do enjoy the golf cart, and the kids do as well. They want to decorate it with solar string lights but I dunno about all that

One year I decorated one of the golf course carts as a tiki bar for a tournament. It was fun!

DSC00892.JPG

(That guy was an employee the first year we were at the course.)

One year I decorated one of the golf course carts as a tiki bar for a tournament. It was fun!

View attachment 2551146

(That guy was an employee the first year we were at the course.)
Love it! Decorating for a holiday might be ok, maybe we’ll do something for July 4

Hi Cap!

No spy cam here (but maybe I could use one). :lol:

How's your day shaping up?
So far , so good. Cleaned out the grow out coop, and one of the playhouse coops. Did laundry and gave critters water.
I am not happy my truck will not be repaired any time soon. They are having a hard time finding parts. And I am supposed to go to a swap this weekend. But my rental car needs to go back. Ugh.
How was your day?
20210224_144602.jpg

My Blue Mottled bantam cochin roo.

Back
Top Bottom