The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, everyone. Clear and calm here this morning. Ground is still about 95% snow covered. I hadn't worked dogs in nearly 6 weeks, but yesterday I cleaned sleeping boxes and added fresh bedding. Took two dogs over the club and gave them an hour run. I'm going to clean my last set of pens this morning and take 3 dogs over for a bit of work once the snow softens up a bit. Good to get outside again.

Good morning Sour!

Glad you're getting out with the dogs (the dogs are probably glad too).

Good morning, everyone. Clear and calm here this morning. Ground is still about 95% snow covered. I hadn't worked dogs in nearly 6 weeks, but yesterday I cleaned sleeping boxes and added fresh bedding. Took two dogs over the club and gave them an hour run. I'm going to clean my last set of pens this morning and take 3 dogs over for a bit of work once the snow softens up a bit. Good to get outside again.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Good morning Sour 😊 have a great day. Bet the dogs are beyond ready to run.

Good morning DMC, have a great Sunday!
Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day

Good morning Debby 😊 enjoy your day

Good morning DMC 😊 enjoy your day
You also!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Typical March weather... 23 right now gonna get up to high 50s this afternoon. Today we'll continue our fight with a tree that fell onto my neighbor's driveway. I'm a city kid, what do I know about chain saws??? Sure wish I had a tractor.
Good morning, you also!

I hope your club will be able to have their trials this year! Everyone gets bored on lockdown.
Most clubs conducted field trials last year. Entries were down somewhat. Biggest problem is that other than the Princess and I and 2 or 3 others folks were not masking. I spent little to no time in the clubhouses and social distanced when outside as best I could. There's actually a field trial in S Jersey this weekend, but I did not attend as my dogs have not been worked.

Back
Top Bottom