The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow Nice day to sleep in...

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning Debby :frow enjoy your day!

Good morning Sour :frow enjoy your day!

Good morning IM :frow enjoy your Sunday

Good morning Mark :frow have a good day

Good morning everyone :frowenjoy your Sunday

Good morning DMC :frow think I forgot you in the list 🙄, enjoy your Sunday
Good morning Bob and Sue! Have a beautiful day together! :)

Good morning Debby! I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful day together! Is he still painting?

Morning Rene!

He has one more coat of paint on the walls that he plans on finishing today. He had an outdoor project he was going to work on today but we got over 1/2" snow so things will have to dry out before he can do that one.

Are you doing tile work today?

Good morning folks :frow Nice day to sleep in...

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Thanks Bob, you too!
Good morning Debby :frow enjoy your day!

Good morning Sour :frow enjoy your day!

Good morning IM :frow enjoy your Sunday

Good morning Mark :frow have a good day

Good morning everyone :frowenjoy your Sunday

Good morning DMC :frow think I forgot you in the list 🙄, enjoy your Sunday
Thank you Sue, you also
I have to get hired first:lol:I understand the Netflix thing as I’ve done the same thing.:D
I got breakfast made and a load of laundry ready to go in the dryer and 2 more loads to do. I have a board that needs sanding and staining and I’ll put hooks on it for a towel holder in the basement bathroom. I’ll feel like I’ve accomplished something🤣
That’s enough for one day I think!
:lol: "tolerate the dog" :lau thats too funny.
19 is a long time, I thought she'd live forever. Her name was "Toby"
View attachment 2610237

Good luck with that temporary job!

:lau I got stuck on "The Crown" on Netflix.

Watch anything good lately?
I’ve been trying out a few things but nothing to write home about. I did enjoy Stranger Things. Somehow I end up watching foreign shows a lot. I’ll be looking for something to watch today here before too long.

I just met with the owner of the greenhouse. He’s very chatty and nice. I talk to him every year but he didn’t remember me...understandable as he see’s a lot of people. He said if you don’t get the job I don’t want your feelings hurt and he told me I was friendly. I guess if it’s meant to be it will be.:lol:

Being friendly is good, hope it works out DMC :fl

Good morning Rei! Enjoy your day...let me know in 40 years how excited you are about these kind of projects...:gig Just kidding! Have a fun time working with your husband...it's fun, sometimes hard, but fun to see what you can create and accomplish together! Give that beautiful baby of yours an extra hug today! :love
Thank you, Rene!!
That's a beauty! And maple trees are so pretty, especially in the fall.

Let us know what you end up with!
Yes, the maples are gorgeous. We ended up with some Aspens and an apple tree for now. The wind was horrible yesterday so we didn't want to haul a bunch of trees. It looks like next weekend might be nicer!

Thank you, Rene!!

Yes, the maples are gorgeous. We ended up with some Aspens and an apple tree for now. The wind was horrible yesterday so we didn't want to haul a bunch of trees. It looks like next weekend might be nicer!

Morning Riv!

It's not a lot of fun to be out when the wind is bad. Sounds like you got a good start. Hopefully next weekend is calmer.

Back
Top Bottom