The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

Speaking of cats. I thought I heard something early yesterday morning but fell back sleep thinking it was the wind. Well I got up a few hours later to find this (look closely :D )
20210411_111805.jpg

Happy Monday!

Good morning everyone :) happy monday :caf
Your cats are so cute! Omgoodness :love I love the name Opie. It always makes me of a character from the show, Sons of Anarchy (it's actually pretty good).
Good morning Mad!

Pretty cat!
I just called on the job. He said to stop in anytime as he’s always there. They open the weekend of the 23rd. I’m the 5th caller but he’s hiring more then 1 cashier.
My fingers are crossed!
Good morning Mad :frow enjoy your Sunday

I was in the middle of the house when it happened and and went as quickly as possible to see what happened, it freaked me out!!

Good luck with the job 😉
Good MOOrning :)

Its good no one got hurt.
Good morning Mad! She was beautiful! 💞
Awe, thank you and good morning :frow
Thanks Bob, you too!

Thank you Sue, you also

That’s enough for one day I think!

I’ve been trying out a few things but nothing to write home about. I did enjoy Stranger Things. Somehow I end up watching foreign shows a lot. I’ll be looking for something to watch today here before too long.
I tried watching Stranger Things but I couldn't get into it. My sister recommended me a movie called "Yes Day" thinking of checking it out later today. I love foreign films :D as long as there are subtitles.
I just met with the owner of the greenhouse. He’s very chatty and nice. I talk to him every year but he didn’t remember me...understandable as he see’s a lot of people. He said if you don’t get the job I don’t want your feelings hurt and he told me I was friendly. I guess if it’s meant to be it will be.:lol:
Hope for the best, expect the worst 🤞
I imagine he's finished painting now. Hopefully you can get your outdoor project done tomorrow.
Yes, we did & we are halfway done with the install. We had to stop so we could remove the rest of the base cabinets. We were to tired to move the stove so that will happen in the morning. We're getting closer to the finish line, but still have a lot to get done.
View attachment 2611799
View attachment 2611800
Wow! Looks like a big project. I would love to see the after photos, too.

Good morning!

Speaking of cats. I thought I heard something early yesterday morning but fell back sleep thinking it was the wind. Well I got up a few hours later to find this (look closely :D )View attachment 2611996

Happy Monday!
Hahahaha :gig it took me a second until I saw those pointy ears :lol: how funny!

Good morning everyone :) happy monday :caf
Your cats are so cute! Omgoodness :love I love the name Opie. It always makes me of a character from the show, Sons of Anarchy (it's actually pretty good).

My fingers are crossed!

Good MOOrning :)

Its good no one got hurt.

Awe, thank you and good morning :frow

I tried watching Stranger Things but I couldn't get into it. My sister recommended me a movie called "Yes Day" thinking of checking it out later today. I love foreign films :D as long as there are subtitles.

Hope for the best, expect the worst 🤞

Wow! Looks like a big project. I would love to see the after photos, too.
Good morning Mad. Right now I’m trying out The 4400

Back
Top Bottom