The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Apartment living does have it's challenges for sure!

I lived in the upper 1/2 of an old house one time and a newly married couple lived in the bottom 1/2. Their favorite form of entertainment was to have screaming matches in the middle of the night, night after night. After I complained to them, the wife told me that was their way of working things out. I told her if they worked things out like that again, they could explain it to the cops. They moved. I wonder if they're still married. :lau
:gig

That would be cool...a first duck egg! Let us know :pop
😔No egg but I figured out what the problem was. They don’t seem to like the shade cloth over the pool in there. There’s a decent breeze and it was waving in the wind a little bit. As soon as I opened the pop door she booked it out to the patio. I’m going to take it down while I’m out there cleaning up a bit this afternoon.

Apartment living does have it's challenges for sure!

I lived in the upper 1/2 of an old house one time and a newly married couple lived in the bottom 1/2. Their favorite form of entertainment was to have screaming matches in the middle of the night, night after night. After I complained to them, the wife told me that was their way of working things out. I told her if they worked things out like that again, they could explain it to the cops. They moved. I wonder if they're still married. :lau
:lau it's too bad they didn't live there long enough to find out of they ever resolved anything. I would be the nosy neighbor :pop
😔No egg but I figured out what the problem was. They don’t seem to like the shade cloth over the pool in there. There’s a decent breeze and it was waving in the wind a little bit. As soon as I opened the pop door she booked it out to the patio. I’m going to take it down while I’m out there cleaning up a bit this afternoon.
:lol: of course it was that. Hopefully duck eggs soon!

Shoot, I was hoping to sign on this morning and see a 1st duck egg pictures. Silly ducks :lol:

Morning DMC!

Yesterday I got all the running around done so today I can just sit inside and watch your snow fall. :lol:

What's going on with you today?
I’m glad you’re enjoying my gift:gigIt was snowing here earlier too.
I ran yesterday too. I stopped to see the daycare kids...still miss them but not the stress. I took my former co-worker out for dinner.
I am making a pan of bars for my son’s birthday. They are like a special k bar with a filling. Addicting and very rich!

Back
Top Bottom