The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

😔No egg but I figured out what the problem was. They don’t seem to like the shade cloth over the pool in there. There’s a decent breeze and it was waving in the wind a little bit. As soon as I opened the pop door she booked it out to the patio. I’m going to take it down while I’m out there cleaning up a bit this afternoon.
Darn! Hopefully you will have eggs soon :)

What was the matter with your car? Is that from awhile back that something happened to it?
Hubs was driving my car to Home Depot when he was involved in a hit and run last Spring. His car wouldn’t let him adjust the temperature, either hot or cold, and we didn’t know how expensive it was going to be so he started using my car last summer. Then we bought new appliances instead of having his car looked at, Then we had to save again because his car also needed its 100k mile maintenance. We spent a chunk of change today on a 15 year old vehicle, but nothing new catches his eye, we’re still making payments on my car and trying to keep the mileage low. It’s a 2017 with less than 23k miles on it.

Good morning Dig , have a great day . :ya
You also Mark! I’m glad you’re feeling better this morning.
Hubs was driving my car to Home Depot when he was involved in a hit and run last Spring. His car wouldn’t let him adjust the temperature, either hot or cold, and we didn’t know how expensive it was going to be so he started using my car last summer. Then we bought new appliances instead of having his car looked at, Then we had to save again because his car also needed its 100k mile maintenance. We spent a chunk of change today on a 15 year old vehicle, but nothing new catches his eye, we’re still making payments on my car and trying to keep the mileage low. It’s a 2017 with less than 23k miles on it.
Good morning IM! Ok, that’s what I remembered then. That’s been awhile.

Back
Top Bottom