The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Enjoy with coffee and a bottle of insulin...

View attachment 2617762
:drool you shipped some to my house, riiiiight?! :p
:lau :lau Omgoodness that is soooo funny!!
Good gri f. Aiden stayed home yesterday because he had an upset stomach and felt nauseous. It passed by late morning and he was fine, even wanted to go outside and play in the afternoon. The school sent him home and told he can’t go back until 10 AM because he has to feel better for 24 hours. This is getting ridiculous. Guess it’s a good thing someone works at home.
Glad he's feeling better though! I couldn't imagine the stress for families that don't have a parent at home. Just so tired of COVID, period.
Here, if your child is sick for any reason, they have to be symptom free for 10 days before they can go back :rolleyes:
I can see that being reasonable for special education, due to some of the compromised immune systems. For general education, it does sound like a lot of days but, it's better to be over cautious than under cautious.
I think that’s crazy. Wait until the kids get a job...it won’t be an it’s ok sweetie stay home an extra day cuz you didn’t feel better until noon yesterday.
Seriously! That would be a luxury if an employer said that :lol:

Morning DMC, what are you up to today?
Hi Debby! I got my bed made and a toilet cleaned. That was my main goal for the day :lol:
Hubby was talking about checking out a couple camping parks but I don’t know if that will happen.
We are taking the boys out for supper for son number 1’s birthday. His girlfriend got here late last night so she will be coming with us.
What are you up to?
The sun is trying really hard to shine. We haven’t seen it in quite a few days.

Back
Top Bottom