The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Debby! I got my bed made and a toilet cleaned. That was my main goal for the day :lol:
Hubby was talking about checking out a couple camping parks but I don’t know if that will happen.
We are taking the boys out for supper for son number 1’s birthday. His girlfriend got here late last night so she will be coming with us.
What are you up to?
The sun is trying really hard to shine. We haven’t seen it in quite a few days.

Happy b-day to your son!

Now about that snow you sent me...next time could you just send cookies?

No :hit

@DigMyChicks really knows how to gift!
:lol: she does but I hope I'm never a recipient of that gift!
Hi Debby! I got my bed made and a toilet cleaned. That was my main goal for the day :lol:
Hubby was talking about checking out a couple camping parks but I don’t know if that will happen.
We are taking the boys out for supper for son number 1’s birthday. His girlfriend got here late last night so she will be coming with us.
What are you up to?
The sun is trying really hard to shine. We haven’t seen it in quite a few days.
Nothing is more satisfying than a clean bathroom.
🤞 hope DH finds a spot. Camping would be a refreshing getaway. You'd think, as an outdoor thing, it would be available 🤔
Hi! Happy Friday 🌞 Happy birthday to your son & congratulations on having your son... you deserve to treat yourself, too for all your hard work for 9 months.
Now about that snow you sent me...next time could you just send cookies?
:lau :gig

:lol: she does but I hope I'm never a recipient of that gift!

Nothing is more satisfying than a clean bathroom.
🤞 hope DH finds a spot. Camping would be a refreshing getaway. You'd think, as an outdoor thing, it would be available 🤔

Hi! Happy Friday 🌞 Happy birthday to your son & congratulations on having your son... you deserve to treat yourself, too for all your hard work for 9 months.

:lau :gig
I just cleaned the toilet but you are right:lol:
Due to Covid, people have decided they like camping. It absolutely exploded so it’s hard to get spots in the state parks when you want them. You used to be able to reserve spots a year in advance. It’s now 4 months.
It’s been 25 years of hard work with this birthday boy:th

I just cleaned the toilet but you are right:lol:
Due to Covid, people have decided they like camping. It absolutely exploded so it’s hard to get spots in the state parks when you want them. You used to be able to reserve spots a year in advance. It’s now 4 months.
It’s been 25 years of hard work with this birthday boy:th
I need to clean a toilette too!

Camping has been very popular here for a long time! some campgrounds fill up for the year within minutes when reservations are opened.

Back
Top Bottom