The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I wanted to say ,we decided to keep Baby Cakes, I had to write to the buyer a letter to apologize for the inconvenience . I m' going to remove the ad . At least I know my family will be happy with me and I want to thank @Madhouse Pullet for the push ,Oh yah ! Thanks @N F C for everything ❤️ Now I don't have to worry that she will get stressed out and die in transit . We ❤️ her !

I wanted to say ,we decided to keep Baby Cakes, I had to write to the buyer a letter to apologize for the inconvenience . I m' going to remove the ad . At least I know my family will be happy with me and I want to thank @Madhouse Pullet for the push ,Oh yah ! Thanks @N F C for everything ❤️ Now I don't have to worry that she will get stressed out and die in transit . We ❤️ her !

Yay, glad to hear Baby Cakes will be staying with you!

Good morning 🌞
Thanks, yes Jasper is the black duck. I’m on 1/5 of an acre in the ‘burbs and so far they seem to be fine. I wouldn’t have ducks and chickens both though, that would be far too much. Hubs does keep me on my toes! He makes me laugh every day :love
Gotta love a good laugh. My DH is full of pranks... he makes me laugh but I feel that I make him laugh a lot more 🙄 😂

It would be a lot of work to have both ducks and chickens unless they were small flocks.
I keep hoping things will slow down at work. They are seriously messing with my BYC time.
Ughhh! The shame! Did you let them know how they're interfering? :lol:
Good morning Debbie , Dig , Grammy , Mad , RJ , Sour , Ron , if your out there somewhere . :frow Chrissy :love Cheepteach :yesss:
:frow good MOOrning Swamp!
💜💜 :yesss: 💜💜 I'm happy you decided to keep her! Writing the letter was probably no fun but I bet you'll get over it faster than the regret you would have felt by selling her. I love her name and I would love to see more pictures!! :D
After a year of no high school sports we went to a baseball game yesterday. Grandson pitched a good game, and his team won 4 to nothing.
💯 niiiiice!!

Back
Top Bottom