The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We don't have that problem much anymore. All rock trucks are now required to cover their load with a tarp.

The rocks that got me the first two times got tossed from the tires. And it's not that I drive too closely to the other vehicles, they've hit my windshield when the trucks pass me.

Stupid rocks!

Good afternoon all. It was exciting yesterday, we had a minor fire in the kitchen. The little dude got paper plates from on top of the fridge for his breakfast and must have bumped the knob and turned on a stove burner. He also set the stack of plates on the stove. Fortunately it wasn’t anything crazy but I’m not sure if the the cooktop is fixable. Hubs had two cows and a litter of kittens but we’re ok and nothing else was damaged.
Glad it wasn’t worse!
The rocks that got me the first two times got tossed from the tires. And it's not that I drive too closely to the other vehicles, they've hit my windshield when the trucks pass me.

Stupid rocks!
It sounds like a gunshot when they hit.

I got a good portion of a 20x10 run done today! Only the last side left to do. This is for the chickens I grow out.
20210421_195658.jpg

Whew, had a bunch of errands to take care of this morning. Glad that's all done!

Bad news though, my windshield got a crack in it and it's too big to just repair, it will have to be replaced. Some people say you can tell a car is from WY because they all have cracked windshields. This is the 3rd time for my car since we moved here in 2016. :(
Good feeling that everything is taken care of but what a bummer about your windshield! Hopefully not too expensive to replace 🤞 does this officially make you a Wyominger?
Good afternoon all. It was exciting yesterday, we had a minor fire in the kitchen. The little dude got paper plates from on top of the fridge for his breakfast and must have bumped the knob and turned on a stove burner. He also set the stack of plates on the stove. Fortunately it wasn’t anything crazy but I’m not sure if the the cooktop is fixable. Hubs had two cows and a litter of kittens but we’re ok and nothing else was damaged.
Oh my goodness! How frightening, thank goodness everyone's okay!

Back
Top Bottom