The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Bob. TGIF!

Good morning DMC. Did you hear about the job?

Hi Mark, have a great day!

Good morning Sue. How’s things?
Hi IM!
I haven’t heard back so I assume I was over qualified for the job :lol: Last I heard they were opening tomorrow.
I have my former co-workers kids today. They are 2 and 3 and full of piss and vinegar. They are napping right now:yesss:Their mom and grandma are at a monstrous garage sale in the cities. I told her to enjoy her day and not rush back. I am watching the youngest for the next month on Monday’s and Tuesday’s. Grandma watches them the rest of the week. She wants her kids out of daycare. She still works there but like me has had enough. She’s expecting a third child in September and will not be going back. The boss doesn’t know it yet.

Hi IM!
I haven’t heard back so I assume I was over qualified for the job :lol: Last I heard they were opening tomorrow.
I have my former co-workers kids today. They are 2 and 3 and full of piss and vinegar. They are napping right now:yesss:Their mom and grandma are at a monstrous garage sale in the cities. I told her to enjoy her day and not rush back. I am watching the youngest for the next month on Monday’s and Tuesday’s. Grandma watches them the rest of the week. She wants her kids out of daycare. She still works there but like me has had enough. She’s expecting a third child in September and will not be going back. The boss doesn’t know it yet.

Are you enjoying the kids today DMC? Bet you'll be the one napping when they leave :lol:

Hi IM!
I understand not wanting your kids in daycare. I think there are some great ladies working in that industry but it’s hard to find them. Plus, I’m sure they get sick of the kids from time to time too.

Hubs took his car in to have something done to it today and arranged to have our son give him a ride home. Hubs was talking to the installer when our son got there. The boy walked up to his dad and gave him a big hug and exclaimed, “There you are! We’ve been looking all over for you, I’m so glad I found you!” :gig
That is definitely my kid.

Hubs took his car in to have something done to it today and arranged to have our son give him a ride home. Hubs was talking to the installer when our son got there. The boy walked up to his dad and gave him a big hug and exclaimed, “There you are! We’ve been looking all over for you, I’m so glad I found you!” :gig
we did that to our mom once in a dept. store

2F3CFF77-AC83-40CB-B53E-A3BCEBDA276F.gif

Are you enjoying the kids today DMC? Bet you'll be the one napping when they leave :lol:
Hi Debby! They are so different when they are not at daycare. I did enjoy them but the day was long. Mom picked them up just a little bit ago. I got called grandma many times today. :lol:Hubby got a chuckle out of it.
I understand not wanting your kids in daycare. I think there are some great ladies working in that industry but it’s hard to find them. Plus, I’m sure they get sick of the kids from time to time too.
When I left we were so short staffed. They have hired many people since....some not so good. I don’t understand where they all came from. It is a burn out job, especially the toddler room.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom