The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

Beautiful day here. Suppose to be sunny and 75 :celebrate Planning to mow the lawn and get the sprinklers set up.

View attachment 2653275
My Welsummer laid a rather speckled egg yesterday.

All the hatching eggs have arrived (early). Letting them rest and hoping to put them in the incubator tomorrow!

Beautiful egg (all of them actually)!

Hope your hatch goes great Riv :)

Does your vehicle shut off when you stop at stop signs? Mine does. I hate it.
I hate it when an ICE DOESN'T shut off when the vehicle is not moving! Not moving, no reason for the engine to run, no reason to use fuel. I've been driving Prius exclusively since Sept 2004. When it is really cold the engine will run when stopped, drives me nuts. My current one is a 2018 Prime, winter electric range about 20 miles, summer more like 35. Gas engine doesn't even run unless it is really cold or I've run out of electricity.

One and a half innings and 3 pitchers later they lost 12/10.
That is sad, I guess we know who the better pitcher is. I guess he has to strike them out in order so he doesn't go over the pitch max.

It’s down to 84 and still a nice breeze.
DOWN to 84 in MN in early May?? :th

He said it's been snowing steadily for the past 2 hours. Guess no one will be playing golf today!
Don't they have balls colored other than white for snow golf?

I'm trying to make my monthly mortgage payment this morning. Never did receive a paper statement so can't mail it in. And after being on hold 20+ minutes trying to make a payment that way, they disconnected my phone call. :rolleyes: Every month it's something with this bank!
And if you don't get it done in time you KNOW they will hit you with a big penalty.

Is it too early for a nap?
Never!

We watched a movie yesterday called Animal Crackers. If anyone else law likes animated movies I recommend it.
And then there is the original (stupid editor menu STILL doesn't work!!)
Marx Brothers Animal Crackers 1930 (trailer):

I hate it when an ICE DOESN'T shut off when the vehicle is not moving! Not moving, no reason for the engine to run, no reason to use fuel. I've been driving Prius exclusively since Sept 2004. When it is really cold the engine will run when stopped, drives me nuts. My current one is a 2018 Prime, winter electric range about 20 miles, summer more like 35. Gas engine doesn't even run unless it is really cold or I've run out of electricity.

That is sad, I guess we know who the better pitcher is. I guess he has to strike them out in order so he doesn't go over the pitch max.

And if you don't get it done in time you KNOW they will hit you with a big penalty.

Never!

Hi Bruce, hope life is treating you well!

Never!

Also very good!

Good afternoon Debby. So far so good. Rain the last few days, partly sunny today.
Bought DW a flat of white, pink, purple alyssum (per her request) and a hanging Fuchsia today. Also picked up 5 artichoke, 4 strawberry, a basil and a thyme plant. Now where to put them until it warms up some .... and the cats can't get to them!

they’ve been pretty frequent lately,
What medicine do they have you on? DD1 has had a 24 hour migraine for 14 years, half her life to date. But she got some more beneficial drugs in the last couple of years that makes life somewhat tolerable.

Good afternoon Debby. So far so good. Rain the last few days, partly sunny today.
Bought DW a flat of white, pink, purple alyssum (per her request) and a hanging Fuchsia today. Also picked up 5 artichoke, 4 strawberry, a basil and a thyme plant. Now where to put them until it warms up some .... and the cats can't get to them!

What medicine do they have you on? DD1 has had a 24 hour migraine for 14 years, half her life to date. But she got some more beneficial drugs in the last couple of years that makes life somewhat tolerable.

You picked up some pretty flowers and garden plants! Cats are why I can't grow anything in the house, let me know if you figure out how to keep them away from things.

Oh man, poor kid. :hugs That’s for her.
I’m taking topiramate for maintenance and a very old drug for acute symptoms called fioricet. My dr just increased the maintenance and added ubelvy for the acute symptoms.

You picked up some pretty flowers and garden plants! Cats are why I can't grow anything in the house, let me know if you figure out how to keep them away from things.
For the moment they are in the upstairs SW room, AKA printer room, AKA big pile of "stuff" room. With the door closed. I expect DW can plant the alyssum and since the lonely 2 strawberry plants have come up I assume I can plant those too. Definitely can't plant the basil or artichokes yet.

Oh man, poor kid. :hugs That’s for her.
I’m taking topiramate for maintenance and a very old drug for acute symptoms called fioricet. My dr just increased the maintenance and added ubelvy for the acute symptoms.
I think she was on topiramate for a short time and it caused her issues ... like a lot of other things they tried - cause issues or didn't help. Currently she's on Candesartan for episodic headaches (which she calls the "on top of" migraine) and Aimovig for the "regular" migraine (sit down before you look up the price of that one, not near as bad as DW's Humira though). Fortunately medical insurance in Canada at the university is affordable). She said it helps, the pain now mostly only goes halfway up above her ears instead of her entire head.

Back
Top Bottom